Tony is a Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®), became a Certified Financial Fiduciary® (CFF), and is a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow® (LUTCF®). Specializing in retirement and income distribution planning, social security planning, estate planning, and insurance planning.
Holding over 30 years of experience providing financial and tax planning advice to his clients. He holds a Series 65 securities license, as well as Life and Health and Long Term Care insurance licenses.
Tony is the founder and owner of his financial services firm, Wealth Management Strategies, Inc., that was built by providing client’s with Holistic Financial Planning services that align investments, insurance, taxes and estate planning into one comprehensive, coordinated plan.
In addition, Tony is also the creator of the Strategic Freedom Process™ and has gained respect and recognition through his leadership as an author of the book, Promises Kept, and writing the prefaces for The Bucket Plan and Distribution Land books.
Committed to helping others, he also gives back to his community through his affiliation with The American Financial Educational Alliance (AFEA), a non-profit financial wellness program. Teaching educational workshops on Social Security and Taxes In Retirement.
He also contributes articles to magazines and the local newspaper to help educate on different financial topics.
Certifications & Achievements
- Life member and elite Top of the Table member for the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) - He has served on several boards.
*MDRT is the Premier Association of Financial Professionals where members are recognized for their outstanding professionalism and knowledge related to financial topics.
- Member of National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (CFF®)
*expert knowledge of fiduciary standards, obligation to always put client’s best interests first and bound by a code of conduct which holds to the highest standards of professionalism in the financial services industry.
- He also holds a National Social Security Advisor Certificate (NSSA®).
*benefit society by helping individuals and couples improve their financial security during retirement years through maximization of Social Security benefits
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) – served on all chairs
- Member of the Nash-Rocky Mount Rotary Club – served as President. Is a two-time winner of the Paul Harris Award and served as District Chair of RYLA.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church – Served on Financial Committee
- Knights of Columbus – 4th degree Knight and served as Grand Knight
Tony enjoys spending time with his wife, Marie; two sons, DJ and Anthony; and daughter, Jessica. In his spare time, he enjoys playing the drums and outdoor activities such as golfing, hunting, fishing, scuba diving, and training his hunting dogs. Tony is expecting his first grandchild in June of 2021.