Life — and retirement — can present many unknowns. Major changes occur over a lifetime, including marriage, births, divorce, and death, among others. Your employment could also likely change during your career, causing shifts to your coverage.
To help provide coverage and peace of mind for these “what ifs,” Alison Wealth Management can provide a review of your existing insurance policies and provide recommendations for your various coverage options.
Having the perspective of your holistic financial plan and your unique goals and needs, we can help identify potential gaps and determine if you are over- or under-insured with life insurance, Medicare and health insurance, disability and long-term care insurance.
As changes occur in your career or family, you will be faced with decisions about your coverage, and we can help you answer those critical questions such as:
- Although my employer provides me with life insurance, should I buy more?
- Based on my age and family situation does term or permanent life insurance fit my needs better?
- What are the tax benefits of my buying an insurance policy?
- What are the ways I can save money without sacrificing coverage?
- Does this policy include protection against inflation?
- Will the premiums go up and, if they do, what options do I have to pay for those rising costs?
- In the case of long-term care insurance, does this policy provide comprehensive benefits for both home care and nursing home care?
Proper insurance planning means covering for the "what-ifs" in life so that you can have peace of mind that your family is taken care of if something happens to you. Whether it is protecting the home you worked so hard to purchase, the potential liability of creditors and predators in a liability lawsuit, the loss of employment due to disability, or the catastrophic loss of life, we help ensure our clients have a “what-if” plan that not only covers their current needs but turns what most perceive to be a liability into an asset on their personal balance sheet.