Tony Engrassia from AFEA’s Crystal Coast, NC Non-Profit Chapter will present a FREE educational class covering one of the most relevant and challenging financial topics Americans face today. Efficiently managing your taxes involves many intricate details and strategies — and a clear understanding of any changes to the tax code. To prepare and plan for the future, we would like to invite you to our class, Taxes in Retirement. Learn new tax tips and receive reminders on key items to help you reduce your liabilities and meet
your financial goals.
This Educational Course is Complimentary, but Advance Registration is Required in order to attend.
Limited seats are available, be sure to register early in order to save your spot.
What You Will Learn
- How & why the marginal tax system differs, to your detriment, in retirement years
- Whether you really will take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket
- How the provisional income calculation on your Social Security affects your taxes
- How Capital Gains and Dividends impact your overall tax liability in retirement
- The difference between deductions, exemptions and credits on your tax return
- The nine different pieces of the tax system
- How IRA Required Minimum Distributions work and affect your tax liability
- How Social Security is taxed
- How & why Medicare premiums may increase as a result of your income
- The tools that can be used for tax control
*Building is highlighted below on the campus map*