Taxes In Retirement Workshop - 3.21.2023
Taxes In Retirement:
Tony Engrassia from AFC's Non-Profit Chapter will present a FREE educational workshop covering one of the most relevant and challenging financial topics Americans face today. During this educational course you will discover powerful tax planning strategies that may ethically lower your retirement taxes, reduce your anxiety and worry about retirement, and make a real difference in your cash flow and net worth.
What You Will Learn:
• The unsustainable debt trajectory of the Federal Government and the potential impact on future tax rates
• Vital tax differences between different types of retirement accounts such as 401(k)s, IRAs, Roth IRAs, taxable brokerage accounts, and more
• The difference between filing your taxes vs tax planning
• The importance of tax diversification during retirement
• Why Uncle Sam is your retirement tax partner and strategies to reduce the risk of increasing taxes
• What is a Required Minimum Distribution, and how will it impact your taxes during retirement?
• Gifting strategies to qualified charities and churches
• The tax implications of receiving Social Security income and how IRA or 401(k) distributions can increase the amount of taxes you’ll pay on Social Security
• How a Roth IRA contribution is different from a Roth conversion
• The impact of Secure Act 2.0 on those preparing for or already retired
• How your current and future tax brackets will impact your retirement tax planning
• How high income during retirement can create higher Medicare taxes
• The tax implication of downsizing and moving into a smaller home
If you're like most hardworking Americans, you don't want to work forever, and retirement is something you're looking forward to enjoying.
Chances are you've seen the market go up and down over your career and you're looking for strategies to help create a durable inflation protected income plan to last throughout a lifetime.
We host these non-profit workshops to help inform those who are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel so they can have the confidence to retire when they want.
Click Here to Register
Please note, you MUST register for this event in order to attend.
Carteret Community College
Wayne West Building
3713 Arendell St,
Morehead City, NC 28557
*Building is highlighted below on the campus map*