Taxes In Retirement - 04/12/22
Taxes In Retirement:
Tony Engrassia from AFEA’s Crystal Coast, NC Non-Profit Chapter will present a FREE educational workshop covering one of the most relevant and challenging financial topics Americans face today.
What You Will Learn:
• How & why the marginal tax system differs, to your detriment, in retirement years
• Whether you really will take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket
• How the provisional income calculation on your Social Security affects your taxes
• How Capital Gains and Dividends impact your overall tax liability in retirement
• The difference between deductions, exemptions and credits on your tax return
• The nine different pieces of the tax system
• How IRA Required Minimum Distributions work and affect your tax liability
• How Social Security is taxed
• How & why Medicare premiums may increase as a result of your income
• The tools that can be used for tax control
If you're like most hardworking Americans, you don't want to work forever, and retirement is something you're looking forward to enjoying.
Chances are you've seen the market go up and down over your career and you're looking for strategies to help create a durable inflation protected income plan to last throughout a lifetime.
We host these non-profit workshops to help inform those who are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel so they can have the confidence to retire when they want.
Register for this free workshop today and begin to understand your taxes while in retirement. Limited seats are available, be sure to register early in order to save your spot.
Click Here to Register
Please note, you MUST register for this event in order to attend.
Carteret Community College
McGee Building, Joslyn Hall
3505 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557
*Building is highlighted below on the campus map*