Social Security Benefit Options Workshop
Social Security Benefit Options
Tony Engrassia from AFC's Non-Profit Chapter will present a FREE educational workshop covering one of the most relevant and challenging financial topics Americans face today. This workshop offers real world strategies and methods designed for those ages 60 and up who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for their Social Security benefits. This workshop is designed to take the confusion out of the many different options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which option is best for you. Whether you are married or single upon completion you will know how to properly file for your Social Security benefits as well as how to choose the best filing option for your circumstances. You will also learn how income from other sources will affect the amount you are able to receive from Social Security and the tax implications involved.
Register for this free workshop today. Limited seats are available, be sure to register early in order to save your spot.
What You Will Learn:
• How could the decisions of the new administration affect my benefits?
• Is Social Security still going to be around when I need it?
• Which rules and regulations must I understand before deciding when to start my benefits?
• How does when I file affect my benefits?
• How can I maximize my benefit while minimizing any taxes due?
• How can I reduce taxation on my Social Security after I start receiving my benefits?
• How are my benefits affected if I’m still working?
• Should I consider delaying the start of my Social Security benefits?
• What options are available for married couples, according to current Social Security rules?
• If I’ve already filed for benefits, can I make a change?
Or Register by Calling 1-800-762-4869
This Educational Course is Complimentary, but Advance Registration is Required in order to attend.
Carteret Community College
Bryant Student Center
205 College Circle
Morehead City, NC 28557
*Building is highlighted below on the campus map*